Thursday, October 15, 2009

Finished Food Pieces

I've said a lot about these before, and now they're finally finished.
salmon
chickens
cow
pig

These are some covers I made for a simple book I whipped up for my friend Brian's birthday. The interior pages are my ninja comic from way back.
front
back

This is the mural Chihiro and I have been painting in the lobby at Poplar Point Health and Rehabilitation Center. Everyone there seems to really like it, and we even got an offer to do a mural for a person who saw us working. Our school manager suggested that we add more striations in the rocks and make them more realistic. Except for that, I'd say it's pretty well finished. I thoroughly enjoy working on it, especially with Chihiro, because she's such a good friend. Who knows? Maybe this could become a career path...

No comments: