Sunday, October 11, 2009

Slow News Day

Been fighting with school computers trying to post, but I finally figured it out. I think.


This is the finalized version of the Molten Sphinx design. It's rendered completely in Illustrator to avoid raster-image pixelation (forgive my spelling).


Here are my "suspect your food" pieces, improved by limited color on top of black and white acrylic. I plan to scan them in nicely a little bit later. Each one is just a bit larger than an average scanner, so I admit to putting it off until I have to.

Thumbnail for my comic, page 3
70% colored page 1

The vast majority of my time is spent on this comic. I just finished pencils for page 10, but I do have stuff to go back and correct on a couple of pages. I've started copying page 6 onto good-quality paper, and I've barely started coloring. Still, I'm stubbornly trying to finish the whole thing by the end of the semester. Got to get my rear in gear, eh?

No comments: