Saturday, November 14, 2009

Holiday Bazaar Special (Ed)

So, I put a LOT of stuff in this year's Holiday Bazaar. Some of it was past work that I revamped, like the piece below, and some I've done within the last two weeks.

IPC piece. Acrylic, ready-made DollarTree doll, rhinestones, and dirt on canvas.


New. Real leaves and acrylic paint coated with acrylic matte medium on panel.


New. Markers, colored pencil, watercolor on panel.


A new copy of an old painting I did in high school. Acrylic on panel.


Old, Painting I. Oil on canvas, about 3' x 4', too.


New abstract. Acrylic on panel.

BELOW:
New. These next four photos are shots of a wooden container purchased from Hobby Lobby. It's painted with acrylic, and the "water drops" were created with good, ol' hot glue. On the inside are rhinestones, glitter, and floral stones.





And the drawing I posted last week transformed into this painting. Acrylic on panel. I must say I won't be too sad if it doesn't sell. I love the thing.

No comments: