Sunday, November 29, 2009

Promo piece beginnings

This weekend I began my promotional mailer assignment for Illustration 5. Our requirements were to make something that could be mailed (duh!), that included a stamped response card, and that contained at least 5 examples of our art. I came up with a rounded sort of envelope, printed on both sides and a response card insert. The first picture below is the outside of the envelope.

Yes, I'm aware that the red tabs are much larger, but they are designed with a bleed. I'll have to cut tabs on the outside, then flip the piece over to know where to cut the other pair.


This is the inside.


And this is the response card (not proportionate to other pieces!), my favorite part of the piece.


Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. With my BFA piece and the holidays, things have been rather busy, but I will have another post soon.

No comments: